In true Techcrunch style (see Arrington post yesterday) , tell us what sites you got the most use out of and most importantly, WHY!?
Here’s my personal list of products I use most regularly:
– Google Reader: I would be lost without it and wasting hours of my life going from site to site in an effort to stay up to date on what’s happening out there. It’s usually the first thing I open and the last thing I close.
– Hulu: I am a pretty frequent user of Hulu. I don’t have a ton of time to watch TV but there are those shows that I love catching up on.
– Blackberry: My Curve is by my side at all times. I feel insecure without it.
– Menupages: Living in NYC and being single, I rarely cook. Menupages.com gets at least three visits from me a week.
– Linkedin: Running a start-up and always looking for ways to seek guidance from experts and meet new people, Linkedin is one of those services that I truly can’t live without.
You can join the discussion here. Would love to hear what everyone thinks!